Semi-Supervised Learning; Active and Proactive Learning; Transfer and multi-task learning
Bayesian Graphical Models; Parameter Estimation and Structure Learning
Prof. Bhimashankaran, Prof. C.A Murthy
Information Extraction; Text Summarization; Discourse Modelling
Prof. Marko Grobelnik, Dr. Joy Mustafi, Dr. Shailesh Kumar Ola Cabs
Deep Learning; Image Understanding
Prof. Naseer Rajpoot, Prof. Bhiksha Raj
Network Analysis; Data Science for Social Good
Dr. Rayid Ghani
First Floor, Trade Fair Office Building, HITEX Exhibition Center, Izzat Nagar, Hyderabad – 500 084, Telangana, India.
Since 2003, HITEX has been redefining the way trade fair exhibitions and business conventions are held in India. With world class infrastructure spanning 53 acres of prime land in the most coveted address in Hyderabad, we are one of the best exhibition facilities in the country.
Join with us!
Tuition Fee: Rs 50000 (plus 18% GST)
- Includes 50 hours of in-class instruction and hands-on sessions, 10 hours of pre-event preparatory webcast classes and 10 hours post event webcast classes.
- Includes lunch on five days
- Does not include travel or hotel costs
- Early Bird Pricing for Registrations Before 15th December is Rs 35,000 (a 30% saving, plus 18% GST)
- Corporate Groups of over ten employees registering together will pay the same Tuition Fee of Rs 35,000 (a 30% saving, plus 18% GST)
- Full-time Professors and Students with ID from their educational institution will pay the same Tuition Fee of Rs 35,000 (a 30% saving, plus 18% GST)
- All female candidates can register at Rs 30,000 (a 40% saving, plus 18% GST) at any time. This is intended to encourage the theme of “empowering women for the benefit of all” from the Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 recently concluded in Hyderabad.
Special early bird price
50,000 – 35,000 INR
- 15+ Sessions
- 18+ Professional Speakers
- Networking Sessions
- Food & Drinks
- Evening Hackathons
- Meet The Visiting Faculty
- Pitch To The VCS
Discover advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence from the world’s leading innovators. Learn from the industry experts in speech & image recognition, natural language processing, and computer vision. Explore how AI will impact transport, manufacturing, healthcare, retail and more.
Discover Emerging Trends
The summit will showcase the opportunities of advancing trends in machine learning and their applications in business and society. Machine intelligence is enabling applications including virtual assistants, robots to help assisted living, and identifying items in videos. What else can it solve?
Expand Your Network
A unique opportunity to interact with industry leaders, influential technologists, data scientists & founders leading the machine intelligence revolution. Learn from & connect with 250+ industry innovators sharing best practices to advance machine learning and AI impact and opportunities.
Who Should Attend
Data Scientist, Al Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Architect, CTO, CEO, Data Engineers, Student, Professor.
Join The Discussion
30 speakers, 250 leading technologists& innovators Group brainstorming sessions, Interactive workshops 7+ hours of networking access to all the filmed presentations. Discover technology shaping the future.
View the summit brochure and all the information you need to convince your boss that attending the summit will help future-proof your business.