Mrs. Madhumita Ghosh
Advance analytics, IBM India
Madhumita is a qualified and accomplished SME in the area of Advanced analytics with 19+ years of experience as data scientist, analytics evangelist with core expertise in aligning the fact driven decision process as a business enabling function. Her passionate expertise and multiple experiences are in building analytical capabilities and CoE roadmap from scratch in telecom, banking &; insurance, Distribution Industry ( industrial-FMCG- CPG-Pharma), Travel; Hospitality organizations in various geographies.
Her current assignment is as ‘Practice Leader – Cognitive -BIG DATA; Advance analytics with IBM India Pvt. Ltd. In Global Business Services- Business Analytics & Strategy. She is responsible for driving business analytics solution and delivery, Analytics CoE building, consulting in BIG DATA advanced analytics space across domain Industry.
Prior to that, she was Global Head of Analytics in Minacs (erstwhile Aditya Birla Minacs). Her responsibilities lie in creating Analytics solution architecture, deployment and account management for marquee client base. She worked with MNCs viz. Aegis Ltd., Accelya Kale Solution Ltd., IMS health, LOWE Lintas to name a few.
1. Top line & Bottom line sizing through Analytics driven solutions
2. Predictive ,Prescriptive & Optimization modeling for resource optimization & profitability enhancement.
3. Consulting Analytics for business or process revitalization
4. Business Intelligence, Data Mining and Decision Analytics
5. Consumer insight,NLP, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
6. Large scale delivery and deployment